Charles C. Rich Home
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Centerville, Utah in the early 1850's. Charles C. Rich built this three-room house in Centerville for two of his wives, Eliza Ann Graves and Sarah Jane Peck. Each had a private bedroom with an outside entrance, with shared cooking and work space in the middle. These women ran the 61-acre farm that surrounded the home. They also earned outside income for themselves and their children. Eliza Ann was an expert tailor while Sarah raised poultry, sold the eggs, and was an accomplished knitter
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- The Clean Cut: Toddler can't help but run to...
- Defending the Faith: Columbus among the Nephites
- Uintah County man 'lucky to be alive' after...