Charles C. Rich Home
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Centerville, Utah in the early 1850's. Charles C. Rich built this three-room house in Centerville for two of his wives, Eliza Ann Graves and Sarah Jane Peck. Each had a private bedroom with an outside entrance, with shared cooking and work space in the middle. These women ran the 61-acre farm that surrounded the home. They also earned outside income for themselves and their children. Eliza Ann was an expert tailor while Sarah raised poultry, sold the eggs, and was an accomplished knitter
- Jazz GM Dennis Lindsey rebuts rumor about an...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on the...
- Trial ordered for politician accused of...
- Dick Harmon: While away from BYU, Tejan...
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain...
- Elder Rasband offers counsel, blessing to...
- Love won't go to GOP national convention
- What Costco shoppers should know about the...