2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1847. he bowery was generally the first structure built in a settlement until more permanent buildings could be constructed. It served as a gathering place for new arrivals, religious and social events, as well as a venue for theatrical productions. The original bowery in Salt Lake City was built in a single day, on July 31, 1847. The 40' x 28' structure was built of wood posts, with a hardened dirt floor, and a roof of thatched brush and willows.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...