2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1847. he bowery was generally the first structure built in a settlement until more permanent buildings could be constructed. It served as a gathering place for new arrivals, religious and social events, as well as a venue for theatrical productions. The original bowery in Salt Lake City was built in a single day, on July 31, 1847. The 40' x 28' structure was built of wood posts, with a hardened dirt floor, and a roof of thatched brush and willows.
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- 5 underrated Disney movies