2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1847. he bowery was generally the first structure built in a settlement until more permanent buildings could be constructed. It served as a gathering place for new arrivals, religious and social events, as well as a venue for theatrical productions. The original bowery in Salt Lake City was built in a single day, on July 31, 1847. The 40' x 28' structure was built of wood posts, with a hardened dirt floor, and a roof of thatched brush and willows.
- Body cam video helps D.A. clear officer in...
- Elizabeth Smart on 'Today': 'Life couldn't be...
- Relatives of Springville family 'shocked and...
- Danny Ainge speaks about career, Mormon faith
- BYU football: LB commit Jeremiah Ieremia says...
- Honoring a legend: BYU star quarterback Jim...
- LDS temples grow ever closer to members
- Questions aplenty as Utah Jazz begin training...