2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1847. he bowery was generally the first structure built in a settlement until more permanent buildings could be constructed. It served as a gathering place for new arrivals, religious and social events, as well as a venue for theatrical productions. The original bowery in Salt Lake City was built in a single day, on July 31, 1847. The 40' x 28' structure was built of wood posts, with a hardened dirt floor, and a roof of thatched brush and willows.
- Mitt Romney says family still wants him to...
- Utah man building Disneyland out of Legos...
- 10 takeaways from BYU football media day
- Dick Harmon: Nike designing a shoe...
- 'Vampire trucker' admits to holding women for...
- Old West showdown? Freeway cattle drive pits...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- BYU football: What you need to know about...