2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1847. he bowery was generally the first structure built in a settlement until more permanent buildings could be constructed. It served as a gathering place for new arrivals, religious and social events, as well as a venue for theatrical productions. The original bowery in Salt Lake City was built in a single day, on July 31, 1847. The 40' x 28' structure was built of wood posts, with a hardened dirt floor, and a roof of thatched brush and willows.
- New temple presidents
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- New mission presidents
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Utah and UVU assigned regionals; BYU left out...