2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Salt Lake City, Utah in 1847. he bowery was generally the first structure built in a settlement until more permanent buildings could be constructed. It served as a gathering place for new arrivals, religious and social events, as well as a venue for theatrical productions. The original bowery in Salt Lake City was built in a single day, on July 31, 1847. The 40' x 28' structure was built of wood posts, with a hardened dirt floor, and a roof of thatched brush and willows.
- LDS Church confirms women's meeting now part...
- Peavler: Is Bronco Mendenhall the Steve...
- Couple with triplets expecting twins: 'We're...
- Mom of Darrien Hunt being investigated in...
- Friday night lights central, playoffs...
- Mormon father, son say horror genre isn't...
- Appeal of excommunicated LDS activist Kate...
- Prison relocation process slows down