2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- High school football: Friday's roundup