2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...