2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- New temple presidents
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...