2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- BYU offense offers sneak peek for fans in...
- Employee error ruins 41 acres of Salt Lake...
- 5 underrated Disney movies