2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs