2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- BYU basketball: Breaking down UMass, Cougars'...