2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Scam targets families of LDS missionaries
- BYU's Kaufusi, selected in 3rd round of NFL...
- LDS missionary Mason Wells returns home 37...
- LDS Church outlines how it prevents child...
- Booker, other locals could get NFL draft...
- New temple presidents