2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Built in Liberty, Utah in 1868. Family history tells us that Scottish immigrant William Van Dawson Burnett and his wife, Sarah Jane Wilde of English descent, built this cabin. It originally sat close to Liberty, Utah, near the North Fork River. Later, the cabin was moved to newly acquired land two miles away in Eden.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- Utah native served with main character in...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...