126 E. 400 South
Springville, UT 84663
Web site »
Included in admission
History/Science, Installations, Multimedia, Museum, Painting
What is play? How is the process of art similar to the process of play? These questions and more are addressed in this highly interactive exhibition. Especially appropriate for children, this show uses works from the permanent collection to explore different kinds of play and how artists are playful as they create.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...