10300 S. Beckstead Ln.
South Jordan, UT 84095
Web site »
History/Science, Installations, Museum
Weather, wind, and water have always been vital to South Jordan. The Museum is lucky to have a weather station that has been installed on the roof of their building and the newest technology to interpret its data. Take time to learn a little about weather in the ol' Gale area.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...