10300 S. Beckstead Ln.
South Jordan, UT 84095
Web site »
History/Science, Installations, Museum
Weather, wind, and water have always been vital to South Jordan. The Museum is lucky to have a weather station that has been installed on the roof of their building and the newest technology to interpret its data. Take time to learn a little about weather in the ol' Gale area.
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches...