10300 S. Beckstead Ln.
South Jordan, UT 84095
Web site »
History/Science, Installations, Museum
Weather, wind, and water have always been vital to South Jordan. The Museum is lucky to have a weather station that has been installed on the roof of their building and the newest technology to interpret its data. Take time to learn a little about weather in the ol' Gale area.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- A kiss, a prayer: The last hours of MH17's...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- Dear daughter, I hope you never conform to...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah