River of Life Exhibit
10300 S. Beckstead Ln.
South Jordan, UT 84095
Web site »
Children, History/Science, Museum
The River of Life is a simple, yet elegant display with interactive areas that target children of all ages. It helps them learn the history of significant medical advances in cardiology and radiology that originated in our local community and state.
- LDS university president receives national...
- The most overlooked characteristic of the...
- Officer in parade controversy speaks out on...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 15 signs that you're addicted to your Fitbit
- High school boys basketball: Viewmont's...
- 4A boys basketball tournament quarterfinal...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands