River of Life Exhibit
10300 S. Beckstead Ln.
South Jordan, UT 84095
Web site »
Children, History/Science, Museum
The River of Life is a simple, yet elegant display with interactive areas that target children of all ages. It helps them learn the history of significant medical advances in cardiology and radiology that originated in our local community and state.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...