Kennecott Wetland Experience Exhibit
589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
By visiting the Kennecott Wetland Immersion Experience exhibit, you receive an intimate snapshot of the complex, interwoven survival stories unfolding in Utah's wetland habitats. Each of the exhibit birds goes about its daily life surrounded by native plants and water within mere feet of the boardwalk, providing an unhampered, up-close experience of the wetland neighbors.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...