589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, Installations, Nature
This exhibit brings a little bit of Argentina to Utah, so you can see where some of our Utah birds go when they migrate. Every year, hundreds of thousands of shorebirds from Utah's Great Salt Lake fly south to winter in Argentina. In 'Destination Argentina' you get a glimpse of the world that some Utah birds visit when they head south every winter.
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- 17 years later, parents find kidnapped...
- Elder Holland calls on Christians to unite to...
- LDS university president receives national...
- Haws breaks all-time scoring record in 1st...
- Couple married 67 years dies holding hands
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 5A boys basketball tournament central: Live...