589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, Installations, Nature
This exhibit brings a little bit of Argentina to Utah, so you can see where some of our Utah birds go when they migrate. Every year, hundreds of thousands of shorebirds from Utah's Great Salt Lake fly south to winter in Argentina. In 'Destination Argentina' you get a glimpse of the world that some Utah birds visit when they head south every winter.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Jimmer Fredette on defense: 'You have to have...
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...