589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, Installations, Nature
This exhibit brings a little bit of Argentina to Utah, so you can see where some of our Utah birds go when they migrate. Every year, hundreds of thousands of shorebirds from Utah's Great Salt Lake fly south to winter in Argentina. In 'Destination Argentina' you get a glimpse of the world that some Utah birds visit when they head south every winter.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl