589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, Installations, Nature
This exhibit brings a little bit of Argentina to Utah, so you can see where some of our Utah birds go when they migrate. Every year, hundreds of thousands of shorebirds from Utah's Great Salt Lake fly south to winter in Argentina. In 'Destination Argentina' you get a glimpse of the world that some Utah birds visit when they head south every winter.
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- 13-year-old Sandy girl waiting for heart...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...