589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, Installations, Nature
This exhibit brings a little bit of Argentina to Utah, so you can see where some of our Utah birds go when they migrate. Every year, hundreds of thousands of shorebirds from Utah's Great Salt Lake fly south to winter in Argentina. In 'Destination Argentina' you get a glimpse of the world that some Utah birds visit when they head south every winter.
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...