Southern Ground Hornbills
589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
This netted exhibit allows hornbills to make better use of vertical space without the need for flight restriction. It features a variety of substrates and furnishings that allows the birds to demonstrate natural behaviors, and the landscape resembles that found in southern Africa. A holding structure divides into three separate areas, one with separate outdoor holding that allows keepers more options for managing the birds as well as increased holding during the winter.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...