South America Pavilion Exhibit
589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Within the Calvin D. Wilson South America Pavilion, dozens of species of vibrantly colored birds weave unique stories of their journeys from their nests to the sky.
- Videographer explains drone flight over D.C....
- Ex-Utahn accused of killing 6 in Texas was...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Hundreds pray, fast for Utah boy burned over...
- Drone flies over LDS Washington D.C.Temple,...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- My view: The most famous person born in Utah
- Parents of eight children both have cancer,...