South America Pavilion Exhibit
589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Within the Calvin D. Wilson South America Pavilion, dozens of species of vibrantly colored birds weave unique stories of their journeys from their nests to the sky.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- Copper Hills lives up to expectations with...
- New mission presidents