South America Pavilion Exhibit
589 E. 1300 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Web site »
Included in admission
Within the Calvin D. Wilson South America Pavilion, dozens of species of vibrantly colored birds weave unique stories of their journeys from their nests to the sky.
- New temple presidents
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...