725 Sego Lily Dr.
Kaysville, UT 84037
Web site »
$2 suggested donation
The Utah House seeks to share the vision of preserving natural resources for future generations. Efficient use of resources (energy, water, materials, land), minimization of waste, conservation of the natural environment, and creation of a healthy built environment are all part of sustainable design. Universal design assumes that all products, environments, and communications should be designed to consider the needs of the widest array of users, including people of all ages, sizes, and abilities. By making simple, smart design modifications such as like barrier-free entries, wide doorways, and lever handles, Utah House designers were able to create a space where anyone can live or visit throughout all stages of their life.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl