725 Sego Lily Dr.
Kaysville, UT 84037
Web site »
$2 suggested donation
The Utah House seeks to share the vision of preserving natural resources for future generations. Efficient use of resources (energy, water, materials, land), minimization of waste, conservation of the natural environment, and creation of a healthy built environment are all part of sustainable design. Universal design assumes that all products, environments, and communications should be designed to consider the needs of the widest array of users, including people of all ages, sizes, and abilities. By making simple, smart design modifications such as like barrier-free entries, wide doorways, and lever handles, Utah House designers were able to create a space where anyone can live or visit throughout all stages of their life.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...