725 Sego Lily Dr.
Kaysville, UT 84037
Web site »
$2 suggested donation
The Utah House seeks to share the vision of preserving natural resources for future generations. Efficient use of resources (energy, water, materials, land), minimization of waste, conservation of the natural environment, and creation of a healthy built environment are all part of sustainable design. Universal design assumes that all products, environments, and communications should be designed to consider the needs of the widest array of users, including people of all ages, sizes, and abilities. By making simple, smart design modifications such as like barrier-free entries, wide doorways, and lever handles, Utah House designers were able to create a space where anyone can live or visit throughout all stages of their life.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Woman who drank toxic tea credits God, family...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...