Desert Rose Labyrinth
875 Coyote Gulch Court
Ivins, UT 84738
Web site »
An eleven-circuit labyrinth and adjoining sculpture garden provide an oasis of quiet for contemplation and reflection, as well as pleasure and enjoyment for everyone who visits. Visitors are welcome to walk the labyrinth and learn the many things it has to teach us. It can be a path of prayer, a walking meditation, and a calm comfort in chaotic times. Enjoy the wonderful sculpture that was donated by several prominent local artists including Lyman Whitaker, Cheryl Collins, Matt Clark, and Gary Collins.
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Kasich dropping out; Trump on clear GOP path
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase