Desert Rose Labyrinth
875 Coyote Gulch Court
Ivins, UT 84738
Web site »
An eleven-circuit labyrinth and adjoining sculpture garden provide an oasis of quiet for contemplation and reflection, as well as pleasure and enjoyment for everyone who visits. Visitors are welcome to walk the labyrinth and learn the many things it has to teach us. It can be a path of prayer, a walking meditation, and a calm comfort in chaotic times. Enjoy the wonderful sculpture that was donated by several prominent local artists including Lyman Whitaker, Cheryl Collins, Matt Clark, and Gary Collins.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Strike up the band for better health
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way