Desert Rose Labyrinth
875 Coyote Gulch Court
Ivins, UT 84738
Web site »
An eleven-circuit labyrinth and adjoining sculpture garden provide an oasis of quiet for contemplation and reflection, as well as pleasure and enjoyment for everyone who visits. Visitors are welcome to walk the labyrinth and learn the many things it has to teach us. It can be a path of prayer, a walking meditation, and a calm comfort in chaotic times. Enjoy the wonderful sculpture that was donated by several prominent local artists including Lyman Whitaker, Cheryl Collins, Matt Clark, and Gary Collins.
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- The first sign your marriage is in trouble
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Why my husband never sleeps on the couch and...