Desert Rose Labyrinth
875 Coyote Gulch Court
Ivins, UT 84738
Web site »
An eleven-circuit labyrinth and adjoining sculpture garden provide an oasis of quiet for contemplation and reflection, as well as pleasure and enjoyment for everyone who visits. Visitors are welcome to walk the labyrinth and learn the many things it has to teach us. It can be a path of prayer, a walking meditation, and a calm comfort in chaotic times. Enjoy the wonderful sculpture that was donated by several prominent local artists including Lyman Whitaker, Cheryl Collins, Matt Clark, and Gary Collins.
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...