Native American Village
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Long before the Mormon pioneers and early settlers arrived in the Salt Lake Valley, the indigenous peoples called it home. In the territory that later became Utah, were five tribes: Shoshone, Piute, Ute, Goshute and Navajo. The Park's Native American Village portrays their joint contributions to our heritage. Native American interpreters representing different tribes tell the story of those who came before us, in dwellings built authentic to the time period.
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash