Native American Village
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Long before the Mormon pioneers and early settlers arrived in the Salt Lake Valley, the indigenous peoples called it home. In the territory that later became Utah, were five tribes: Shoshone, Piute, Ute, Goshute and Navajo. The Park's Native American Village portrays their joint contributions to our heritage. Native American interpreters representing different tribes tell the story of those who came before us, in dwellings built authentic to the time period.
- New mission presidents
- Elizabeth Smart picks BYU rape response for...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging...
- New temple presidents
- Tips & Tricks: 6 reasons you may be getting...
- Doug Robinson: $280M UCLA deal breaks record,...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter moment:...