Native American Village
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Long before the Mormon pioneers and early settlers arrived in the Salt Lake Valley, the indigenous peoples called it home. In the territory that later became Utah, were five tribes: Shoshone, Piute, Ute, Goshute and Navajo. The Park's Native American Village portrays their joint contributions to our heritage. Native American interpreters representing different tribes tell the story of those who came before us, in dwellings built authentic to the time period.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir announces rare,...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Malaysian plane mystery: Stolen passports, 5...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Former Lone Peak center Justin Hamilton makes...
- BYU basketball: Cougars outlast San Francisco...
- Community comes together to surprise...