Native American Village
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Long before the Mormon pioneers and early settlers arrived in the Salt Lake Valley, the indigenous peoples called it home. In the territory that later became Utah, were five tribes: Shoshone, Piute, Ute, Goshute and Navajo. The Park's Native American Village portrays their joint contributions to our heritage. Native American interpreters representing different tribes tell the story of those who came before us, in dwellings built authentic to the time period.
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases