Native American Village
2601 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Long before the Mormon pioneers and early settlers arrived in the Salt Lake Valley, the indigenous peoples called it home. In the territory that later became Utah, were five tribes: Shoshone, Piute, Ute, Goshute and Navajo. The Park's Native American Village portrays their joint contributions to our heritage. Native American interpreters representing different tribes tell the story of those who came before us, in dwellings built authentic to the time period.
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- LDS siblings receive mission calls to Sao...
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's funeral planned for Friday
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Wind-fueled fire rips through large Draper home
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Couple arrested in Louisiana for $114K theft...