Flying Monsters 3D
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
$7.50 adults; $5.50 seniors & children ages 3 to 12
Just as dinosaurs began their domination of Earth, pterosaurs ruled the prehistoric skies. Some with wingspans as long as a modern jet plane, these flying reptiles were as spectacular in appearance as they were amazing in flight. Join world-renowned naturalist and documentary filmmaker David Attenborough as he recounts the fascinating story of how we humans first discovered that these creatures were real and how they were even able to get off the ground and indeed soar...until their sudden disappearance from Earth.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...