Titans of the Ice Age
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
$7.50 adults; $5.50 seniors & children ages 3 to 12
Titans of the Ice Age transports viewers to the beautiful and otherworldly frozen landscapes of North America, Europe and Asia ten thousand years before modern civilization. Travel across monumental glaciers and sweeping grasslands, rich in life -- a Northern Hemisphere whose vast plains resembled the African Serengeti. Roam the mammoth steppe with baby Lyuba, a 40,000 year old female Woolly Mammoth calf recently exposed by the melting Siberian permafrost, now one of the best preserved mammoth mummies in the world.
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Teens arrested, rancher cleared after...
- Payson woman found dead in duffel bag near...