Titans of the Ice Age
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
$7.50 adults; $5.50 seniors & children ages 3 to 12
Titans of the Ice Age transports viewers to the beautiful and otherworldly frozen landscapes of North America, Europe and Asia ten thousand years before modern civilization. Travel across monumental glaciers and sweeping grasslands, rich in life -- a Northern Hemisphere whose vast plains resembled the African Serengeti. Roam the mammoth steppe with baby Lyuba, a 40,000 year old female Woolly Mammoth calf recently exposed by the melting Siberian permafrost, now one of the best preserved mammoth mummies in the world.
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12 or...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
- Lindsey Stirling performs with Celine Dion at...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...