Titans of the Ice Age
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
$7.50 adults; $5.50 seniors & children ages 3 to 12
Titans of the Ice Age transports viewers to the beautiful and otherworldly frozen landscapes of North America, Europe and Asia ten thousand years before modern civilization. Travel across monumental glaciers and sweeping grasslands, rich in life -- a Northern Hemisphere whose vast plains resembled the African Serengeti. Roam the mammoth steppe with baby Lyuba, a 40,000 year old female Woolly Mammoth calf recently exposed by the melting Siberian permafrost, now one of the best preserved mammoth mummies in the world.
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I choose...
- Long PBS piece calls Mormon welfare system...
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory...
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general...
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares US...
- BYU football receives commitment from 2017...
- Election tallies: Primary election results
- BYU grad transfer Jordan Chatman reportedly...