Titans of the Ice Age
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
$7.50 adults; $5.50 seniors & children ages 3 to 12
Titans of the Ice Age transports viewers to the beautiful and otherworldly frozen landscapes of North America, Europe and Asia ten thousand years before modern civilization. Travel across monumental glaciers and sweeping grasslands, rich in life -- a Northern Hemisphere whose vast plains resembled the African Serengeti. Roam the mammoth steppe with baby Lyuba, a 40,000 year old female Woolly Mammoth calf recently exposed by the melting Siberian permafrost, now one of the best preserved mammoth mummies in the world.
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...
- New mission presidents
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Cold-shooting BYU loses stunner to Pacific,...