Titans of the Ice Age
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
$7.50 adults; $5.50 seniors & children ages 3 to 12
Titans of the Ice Age transports viewers to the beautiful and otherworldly frozen landscapes of North America, Europe and Asia ten thousand years before modern civilization. Travel across monumental glaciers and sweeping grasslands, rich in life -- a Northern Hemisphere whose vast plains resembled the African Serengeti. Roam the mammoth steppe with baby Lyuba, a 40,000 year old female Woolly Mammoth calf recently exposed by the melting Siberian permafrost, now one of the best preserved mammoth mummies in the world.
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...