Titans of the Ice Age
3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
$7.50 adults; $5.50 seniors & children ages 3 to 12
Titans of the Ice Age transports viewers to the beautiful and otherworldly frozen landscapes of North America, Europe and Asia ten thousand years before modern civilization. Travel across monumental glaciers and sweeping grasslands, rich in life -- a Northern Hemisphere whose vast plains resembled the African Serengeti. Roam the mammoth steppe with baby Lyuba, a 40,000 year old female Woolly Mammoth calf recently exposed by the melting Siberian permafrost, now one of the best preserved mammoth mummies in the world.
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...