3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Jurassic Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world's largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in the galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about pre-historic animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.
- Former BYU running back Luke Staley paying a...
- Would BYU honor code be better with an...
- Faith and fame: Former 'Dancing With the...
- Dick Harmon: Sitake is taking advantage of...
- Former BYU, non-Mormon professor writes 'in...
- Free agent roundup: Where local prospects are...
- LDS First Presidency announces changes to...
- Bronco-bound Booker is Utah's only NFL draftee