3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Jurassic Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world's largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in the galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about pre-historic animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.
- Elders Rasband, Stevenson, Renlund sustained...
- Unique LDS temple, high-rise apartment...
- Elder Jeffrey R. Holland: 'Behold Thy Mother'
- BYU overcomes mistakes, downs UConn, 30-13,...
- BYU report card: Defense holds its own...
- Dick Harmon: Mangum uses chunk yardage in...
- 9 things I wish I had known before my mission
- Woman dies, husband critically injured in...