3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Jurassic Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world's largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in the galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about pre-historic animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Baby's first Christmas comes with gift of hope
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball strength coach...
- Brady Poppinga: Confronting an unlikely opponent
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Pranks spark collection of toilet paper by...