3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Jurassic Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world's largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in the galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about pre-historic animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Photos: Hollywood comes to Utah with the...
- New mission presidents
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...