3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Jurassic Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world's largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in the galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about pre-historic animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...