3003 N. Thanksgiving Way
Lehi, UT 84043
Web site »
Included in admission
Roam among the dinosaurs, explore a Carboniferous Forest, and dive deep into a Jurassic Ocean at the Museum of Ancient Life. Come visit one of the world's largest displays of mounted dinosaurs with 60 complete dinosaur skeletons in the galleries, along with more than 50 hands-on exhibits. This is the destination to enjoy learning about pre-historic animals, playing with toy dinosaurs in the Erosion Table, and digging for fossils in the quarry dig.
- BYU Football Recruiting Roundup: Scholarship...
- BYU men's volleyball: Cougars to face...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion probable if...
- LDS leaders announce new teaching manual,...
- Girl's abduction, death leave Navajo...
- Robert F. Bennett, former three-term U.S....
- Lake Powell pipeline debate enters new phase
- Kasich dropping out; Trump on clear GOP path