Stop in for Stories
166 E. 5300 S.
Murray, UT 84107
Web site »
Children, Children's Arts/Crafts, Family/Child, Family/Child (Books)
Stop in for Stories is a morning story time full of books, songs, action rhymes, and crafts for kids ages two to seven and their families. No registration is required and the program is free.
- New temple presidents
- New mission presidents
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in...
- Hruska's Kolaches: BYU alumni introduce...
- Police identify longboarder shot in possible...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...