444 W. 100 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
In this class children are encouraged to ask questions about nature and to seek answers through collecting things, counting and measuring, making observations, and experimenting. Sign up to participate at the Information Desk. This program is recommended for children ages two to five years and is held at the Main Floor Curiosity Shop.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...