444 W. 100 S.
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, History/Science, Museum, Nature
In this class children are encouraged to ask questions about nature and to seek answers through collecting things, counting and measuring, making observations, and experimenting. Sign up to participate at the Information Desk. This program is recommended for children ages two to five years and is held at the Main Floor Curiosity Shop.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...