301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Explore the Rio Tinto Center's unique design, materials, green features, and public art on a guided architecture tour. The tour lasts approximately 45 to 60 minutes. Architecture tours meet in the Canyon at the Collections Wall.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?