Oasis Plaza and Conservation Carousel
2600 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Children, For the Family, General
The Oasis Plaza and Conservation Carousel opened June 7, 2008. The themed public plaza is the focus of visitor activity in the center of the Zoo, and highlights the Conservation Carousel. With its timeless appeal and classic design, the Conservation Carousel is destined to become one of Hogle Zoo's most beloved attractions. It features 42 hand-carved, stunning animals and two chariots, and covered by a permanent pavilion for year-round use.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...