2600 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, For the Family
In 2005, the Zoo opened its largest animal exhibit in 25 years. 'Elephant Encounter' brings a part of the Serengeti to Salt Lake City in the re-creation of an African plain featuring three African elephants and two white rhinoceros.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...