2600 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, For the Family
In 2005, the Zoo opened its largest animal exhibit in 25 years. 'Elephant Encounter' brings a part of the Serengeti to Salt Lake City in the re-creation of an African plain featuring three African elephants and two white rhinoceros.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Amy Donaldson: LDS boxer B.J. Flores hopes...