2600 Sunnyside Ave.
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Web site »
Included in admission
Animals, For the Family
In 2006, the Zoo opened Asian Highlands, it's big cat exhibit. The old Feline Building was renovated to depict an Asian Highlands village with outdoor yards for Amur tigers, Amur leopards, snow leopards, Siberian lynx and Pallas' cats. From various locations throughout the village you can view the cats in naturalistic environments.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Crews dig through night after deadly Okla....
- Funeral services for Sister Frances J. Monson...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- XanGo co-founder accuses partners of...
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Journalists criticize Obama administration,...