Elizabeth Dee Shaw Stewart Museum
1544 E. Park Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84401
Web site »
Included in admission
History/Science, Installations, Museum
Elizabeth Dee Shaw Stewart Museum is home to some of the latest dinosaur finds both in Utah and around the world. The museum also features some of the most dramatic dinosaur exhibits in existence. Get an intense, up-close look at full-sized dinosaur skeletons and almost too realistic robotic dinosaurs.
- Photo gallery: Tornado rips Oklahoma suburb
- Fire chief says search almost complete in...
- 'Tattooed Mormon' Al Fox shares her...
- Search for Susan Cox Powell is over, West...
- Wright Words: Oklahoma tornado provides...
- BYU football: Fan-developed software gives...
- S.L. draws up airport plans
- Bodyguards allegedly beat up 2 fans who took...