Elizabeth Dee Shaw Stewart Museum
1544 E. Park Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84401
Web site »
Included in admission
History/Science, Installations, Museum
Elizabeth Dee Shaw Stewart Museum is home to some of the latest dinosaur finds both in Utah and around the world. The museum also features some of the most dramatic dinosaur exhibits in existence. Get an intense, up-close look at full-sized dinosaur skeletons and almost too realistic robotic dinosaurs.
- Frances Monson, wife of LDS prophet, passes away
- Mitt Romney talks IRS, AP records, Benghazi...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- Watch a video tribute to Sister Frances B....
- LDS missionary 'stable' following hit-and-run...
- Disney reportedly pulls new 'Brave' image of...
- High school track: Ogden's Sarah Feeny breaks...
- Writers offer personal finance advice to Obama