Hall of Dinosaurs
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
Visitors can learn all about dinosaurs from the excellent dinosaur displays thanks to the abundance of local fossilized specimens. The museum features a collection of thousands of bones, relatively complete mounted skeletons, and the famous Huntington Mammoth - one of the most pristine examples of a Columbian mammoth in existence.
- Snowstorm makes travel tricky along Wasatch...
- Missing motherhood: The one thing Barbara...
- Target: 40 million card accounts may be breached
- Geographers map out the seven deadly sins
- Retired professor creates new pictorial...
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Spending habits of families receiving public...
- Ex-Attorney General John Swallow deliberately...