Hall of Dinosaurs
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
Visitors can learn all about dinosaurs from the excellent dinosaur displays thanks to the abundance of local fossilized specimens. The museum features a collection of thousands of bones, relatively complete mounted skeletons, and the famous Huntington Mammoth - one of the most pristine examples of a Columbian mammoth in existence.
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- 5 parenting lessons from movies
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Wedding industry illustrates unresolved legal...