Hall of Dinosaurs
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
Visitors can learn all about dinosaurs from the excellent dinosaur displays thanks to the abundance of local fossilized specimens. The museum features a collection of thousands of bones, relatively complete mounted skeletons, and the famous Huntington Mammoth - one of the most pristine examples of a Columbian mammoth in existence.
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign