Hall of Dinosaurs
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
Visitors can learn all about dinosaurs from the excellent dinosaur displays thanks to the abundance of local fossilized specimens. The museum features a collection of thousands of bones, relatively complete mounted skeletons, and the famous Huntington Mammoth - one of the most pristine examples of a Columbian mammoth in existence.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...