Hall of Dinosaurs
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
Visitors can learn all about dinosaurs from the excellent dinosaur displays thanks to the abundance of local fossilized specimens. The museum features a collection of thousands of bones, relatively complete mounted skeletons, and the famous Huntington Mammoth - one of the most pristine examples of a Columbian mammoth in existence.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- Strike up the band for better health
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way