Hall of Dinosaurs
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
Visitors can learn all about dinosaurs from the excellent dinosaur displays thanks to the abundance of local fossilized specimens. The museum features a collection of thousands of bones, relatively complete mounted skeletons, and the famous Huntington Mammoth - one of the most pristine examples of a Columbian mammoth in existence.
- The Book of Mormon claims No. 1 spot on list...
- Graphic video shows 7 shots fired without...
- LDS Church reaffirms stance on immigration
- The story behind the missionary reality TV...
- Atheists, Mormon scholars talk religion
- Elizabeth Smart talks forgiveness and...
- How much did President Obama donate to his...
- Sentenced but never jailed, robber who went...