Hall of Dinosaurs
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Gallery, History/Science, Museum
Visitors can learn all about dinosaurs from the excellent dinosaur displays thanks to the abundance of local fossilized specimens. The museum features a collection of thousands of bones, relatively complete mounted skeletons, and the famous Huntington Mammoth - one of the most pristine examples of a Columbian mammoth in existence.
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- New temple presidents
- New mission presidents
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Utah Jazz: Future of Trevor Booker, Joe...
- Former Gov. Norm Bangerter remembered as man...