Ute Indians Exhibit
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
The Ute or Nuche lived primarily by hunting and collecting wild plant foods and made their homes in brush wikiups. They used bows and arrows, digging sticks, and seed beaters.
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Host of 'The Locator,' former Mormon bishop...