Ute Indians Exhibit
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
The Ute or Nuche lived primarily by hunting and collecting wild plant foods and made their homes in brush wikiups. They used bows and arrows, digging sticks, and seed beaters.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...