Ute Indians Exhibit
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
The Ute or Nuche lived primarily by hunting and collecting wild plant foods and made their homes in brush wikiups. They used bows and arrows, digging sticks, and seed beaters.
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- For Star Lotulelei, Super Bowl loss leaves...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- Strike up the band for better health
- About Utah: Selling bikes the new-fashioned way
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Harvey Unga to assist...