Ute Indians Exhibit
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
The Ute or Nuche lived primarily by hunting and collecting wild plant foods and made their homes in brush wikiups. They used bows and arrows, digging sticks, and seed beaters.
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Utes fill three future football schedules...