Ute Indians Exhibit
451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
The Ute or Nuche lived primarily by hunting and collecting wild plant foods and made their homes in brush wikiups. They used bows and arrows, digging sticks, and seed beaters.
- New mission presidents
- LDS First Presidency announces area...
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Free agent roundup: 15 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile