451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- BYU jumps into national spotlight after big...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- Victim of Washington Terrace homicide...
- Holmoe assesses the state of the program as...
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...