451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...