451 E. 400 North
Price, UT 84501
Web site »
Included in admission
Don't miss the Paleoindian exhibit at the CEU Prehistoric Museum. The first people in Utah were Paleonindian hunter-gatherers who used atlatls and large stone-tipped darts, and spears.
- Are church youth dances outdated?
- Seeking and sorrowing: Sisters of the Prophet...
- The Clean Cut: After dad's death, brother...
- Mystery man who rescued driver from cliff in...
- Returned Mormon missionary wins Ms. Virginia...
- There is no such thing as a bulletproof marriage
- She paid for a family's groceries and got...
- Cheerleading coach who worked as youth...